11.18.13 - AIMG Develops Responsive Website Design for Grounds For Sculpture
The New Jersey ‘Grounds For Sculpture’ historical site and outdoor sculpture garden, “where art and nature are always at play,” recently launched its new website, designed and developed by marketing firm AIMG.
“With so many people using a variety of connected devices to access information they are interested in, it was important that the website display properly regardless of the screen size it is being viewed on,” said Joe DeMicco, Found & CEO of AIMG. “So we developed the new Grounds For Sculpture website using responsive web design, which allows it to adjust optimally to the device the person is using without losing integrity of design or functionality. Though we live in a world where information is accessed in many ways, each visitor is viewing the site on the one and only screen that person cares to use at that moment”.
Among the new website features is the extensive art catalog. Highlighting the artists and artwork featured at the Grounds, the new art catalog allows site visitors to search for a specific artist by name or simply browse the artwork displayed in the online gallery.
“The client wanted the website to do more than just showcase its artists,” said DeMicco. “They wanted the site to be accessible to everyone and to accurately communicate the essence of the park - what someone may experience by visiting the Grounds. Part of the task of creating that online experience is usability. In addition to being baseline ADA compliant, we wanted the experience of using the website to be as pleasant as a walk through the Grounds. In fact, we worked to integrate the client’s forward thinking branding initiative to ensure consistency of experience across collateral print and online materials. This approach is particularly important to facilitate a smooth experience as media is shared across social networks.”
The new website also features an easy-to-use administrative backend that is only accessible to the client’s administrators through a secure login not available to the public. The flexibility of the content management functionality allows the client to make updates and edits to the site at any time, including adding new artists and artwork to the online art catalog, without the need for a web developer.
AIMG is a website development and inbound marketing agency.
Tel: (888) 291-0037
Click Here to Contact AIMG
- News: 2013
- 12.09.13 - Small Business Website for Local Tax Prep Firm
- 11.18.13 - Responsive Web Design for NJ Sculpture Garden
- 11.15.13 - Responsive Web Development for Automate 2015
- 11.06.13 - Ecommerce Site for Maternity Sportswear Retailer
- 09.10.13 - New CMS Website for Retail Display and Design Firm
- 08.25.13 - Matco-Norca Site Expansion for Lead Free Plumbing
- 07.10.13 - Custom CMS Website for Process Controls Supplier
- 06.05.13 - Website Redesign for More Leads
- 05.14.13 - CMS Website for NY Animation Studios
- 05.01.13 - Robust CMS Website & Online Product Catalog
- 04.24.13 - Custom CMS Website for Metal Parts Manufacturer
- 04.23.13 - Ecommerce for Eco-Friendly Small Business
- 04.09.13 - New Design for Multilingual CMS Website
- 02.12.13 - Website Updates for Conversion
- 01.12.13 - Custom CMS Website for Local HVAC Small Business
- Back to Main News Page