Brand. Generate Leads. Make Sales.
Pay per click search engine marketing programs like Google's AdWords and the combined Microsoft AdCenter-Yahoo Search Marketing offer you an effective way to reach your target audience groups while they are actively searching for what you offer. But you will quickly eat through your marketing budget before reaching your goals without proper ppc management.
Effective PPC Management (pay per click management) ensures:
- Clear, reachable goals are set
- Systems are in place to track results and generate insightful reports
- Your account set-up fulfills all the required elements
- Your campaign keyword selection follows a comprehensive research and development based on your targeted audience groups, your industry, and your business
- Your campaign is effectively organized into targeted, trackable ad groups
- Your ad text copy is highly focused, relevant to current interests, persuasive, and effectively lets respondents know what to do next
- Landing pages are targeted to the campaign and /or ad group message and effectively guide respondents to take action relevant to the goals set for the campaign
- Realistic budgets are set to ensure goals can be reached
- Bids are based on ranking objectives and variables relevant to return potential
- Scheduling and Day Parting is set relevant to audience reach potential
- Geo-targeting includes locales important to the goals of the campaign
- Campaign is continuously optimized based on testing and verifiable results tracking
Profit Versus Revenue
AIMG's PPC Management services help you not only to generate revenue but to understand how to make a profit. There are many variables that can affect your ppc campaign and your ability to make a profit. Offline business processes and tracking, collateral marketing initiatives, your competitors, your target audience groups, and even what's going on in your industry right now can affect your campaign results.
Through on-going testing and expert analysis of performance reports, we continuously optimize your campaign to make sure all systems are in place and your target audience groups respond as you would like them to. The more efficient that response, the greater your profits will be!
Ready to get started? Give us a call (704) 321-1234 or contact AIMG online to request a consultation.
AIMG - One Company Every Step of the Way