Marketing / Administrative Assistant
Full-time Marketing / Administrative Assistant for our Lake Success, NY office.
You: are the right candidate to join our growing team if you possess the experience and drive to:
- tackle multiple administrative/marketing challenges and tasks in an organized and proactive manner
- maintain and track client project(s) and marketing initiatives
- traffic clearly defined edits through internal production and quality assurance processes
- analyze/interpret data in various tools/platforms for client benchmark progress reports
- perform stellar research and competitive intelligence gathering
- learn, grow, and excel with a great team!
We: are a web/application development & integrated marketing agency looking for an intelligent, driven and proactive team member with strong communication skills to excel in the role of a Marketing/Administrative Assistant.
We work primarily with B2B clients across the country and are known for our growth-driven approach to performance. We dive deep, test everything, deliver value in droves — and have fun doing what we love!
To be a successful team member, you’ve got to bring a few things to the table:
- 2+ years’ experience working in marketing or advertising
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must be willing to travel to offsite training sessions
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong typing skills
It would be awesome if you had a/an:
- Understanding of Google Analytics and KW research tools
- Understanding of SEO and UI/UX best practices
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems a plus
- Experience working in a team environment, but could also work on your own based on project requirements
- Passion for learning new technologies and improving your skill set through self-learning
- Inherent ability to solve problems by thinking strategically
- Ability to work efficiently under deadlines and on multiple projects/clients at a time
Are you the one we’ve been looking for? Start a long-term career and become a valuable member of the AIMG team!
No one outside US need apply. Local candidates only. Resumes submitted without a cover letter will not be considered.
Job Type: Full-time