Working in an agency is very different from working for a single company – it’s like working for several companies at the same time. A person who loves to learn, is excited by diverse and challenging subject matter, and possesses strong creative, analytical and communications skills – listening, note-taking, synthesis, and writing – thrives in this exhilarating environment.
Are you that person?
Summary Role Description
Do you LIVE to create engaging content that converts B2B leads?
The Amplify Content Manger works with account personnel, and clients, to strategize and plan remarkable marketing content that speaks to targeted buyer personas while positioning our clients as thought leaders in their target sectors and related applications. Content – in its various forms – helps build awareness, engage humans, and nurture effective lead generation. It also builds relationships by serving buyers post-purchase and throughout their entire client lifecycle. We are looking to add a powerhouse Content Development Manager to our team supporting B2B, Industrial Sector clients. Our clients, and their buyers, are technical, intelligent people that need to engage with valuable, well-crafted, content that assists in building trust and stirs interest.
You would be directly involved with agency accounts as part of a Success Team focused on quantifiably exceeding our clients goals for lead generation and brand recognition.
- Understanding Buyer Personas
- Clarity of goals and success metrics per client / per initiative
- Brainstorming ideas and effective topic selection
- Creating engaging content efficiently
- Taking complex ideas and developing ways to communicate them effectively across various mediums
- Develop and implement long-term and day-to-day content strategies for clients
- Research, write and/or copyedit – in particular, blog topic research and topic development
- Manage a team of writers
- Work with integrated team to contribute powerful ideas for the Design and Development of promotional, informational and educational content for a variety of print media, online messaging, e-books, website, email, blog, video, webinar and social media content – some of which will require synthesizing complex technical information
- Compile and present monthly reports for management
- Research – identifying reliable sources, keyword research, selecting relevant, topical subjects to write about per client industry and needs, especially blog topics
- Copywriting / Copyediting
- Ability to direct Design Team to align imagery, video, and text to create impactful, engaging and user-friendly experience
- Positioning: Understand exactly how, where, and who to target online
Foundation Of Success
- At least 5 to 7 years of marketing experience developing effective, B2B or industrial / scientific content
- Excellent time management. Work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong writing and grammatical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong research and synthesis skills
- Work Independently with some supervision
- Self-Starter, Very Organized
- Experience creating and implementing successful strategic content / social media campaigns
- SEO and Google Analytics knowledge
- Undergraduate degree; MBA preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and benefits package included
- Participation in company health (medical, dental) insurance plans after 90 days full-time employment
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Matching 401K
- Flex Spending Plans
- Life / Disability Insurance
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Lake Success, NY
NOTE: Candidate must be willing to complete a 400-500 word writing assignment to be considered for the position.