A message from Amplify’s Founder & President, Joe DeMicco:
In light of developing challenges, and fears, growing around the Coronavirus, I wanted to share some steps we have taken within our organization to ensure business continuity that our clients can count on.
Businesses like ours (and yours) cannot shut down during this unnerving time, but we can be prepared and take precautions.
We value the trust you have in us for your marketing and lead generation, and we are committed to doing everything in our power to remain consistent in the services we provide you.
Appreciating that you have many items on your plate right now, we wanted to share a proactive update to assure you that we have instituted a formal business continuity plan here at Amplify Industrial Marketing + Guidance. We hope this may assist you within your organization as well.
Our offices have established a business continuity plan in the case of partial, or full, call for quarantine / remote work to be implemented.
Items addressed in our plan include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all employees have access to high-speed Internet access from home.
- Planning how we will handle business phone calls and confirming our VOIP system extends to “softphones” we have for our staff.
- Auditing and confirming employees’ access to business laptops or supplemental desktops or ability to use home computers that have been confirmed to meet ore exceed their needs.
- Auditing and confirming employees’ access to offsite and internal servers/equipment with any important business applications and data needed, as well as confirming secure access to that equipment and services via VPN if needed.
- Confirming employees’ are aware and have access to our collaboration tools.
Additionally, I would also like to caution you to be on the lookout for an increase in phishing campaigns. Please be extra cautious about clicking on links to alerts, articles, etc!
Please note, nothing has occurred at AIMG to be a catalyst for this effort aside from the need to protect the health of our employees and our business continuity in the face of any challenges and in striving to assist in implementing success tactics without panic or hasty decisions being made.
It is most likely that none of our precautions will be needed for implementation but… “By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail.”
Amplify Industrial Marketing + Guidance
If you have additional questions regarding this matter, please contact your account representative or use our contact form.
Related: Update to AIMG’s COVID-19 Statement
For helpful links and resources, visit our continuously updated COVID-19 Resource section.