As a business owner with a website, you want to use your site to the best of your ability. Your website is an excellent marketing tool once you get Internet users to visit it. You don’t just want a high volume of site visitors, you want quality site visitors. Quantity is a good thing, however, it’s important you receive quality website traffic at the same time.
Risk of Not Getting Quality Visitors to Your Site
You might be able to get site visitors to your website easily. In fact, according to a recent HubSpot survey, 16.7% of B2B companies saw between 40,001 and 100,000 unique visitors each month. However, ensuring that the site traffic is high quality and large in quantity at the same time can be a significant challenge for many companies. This is why you need to learn how to get quality site visitors and not just a large number of them.
10 Simple Ways to Get Quality Website Visitors
Getting quality site visitors to your business website doesn’t have to be difficult. When you know the right way to attract website visitors, you’ll find that the results are highly beneficial.
Ready to get started attracting new site visitors to your website and do so with quality in mind? Here are 10 simple ways to do so:
- Upgrade Blog Posts: It’s important to always keep your blog posts current and fresh.
- Use LSI Keywords: LSI keywords are additional keywords that relate to your main keyword and overall topic. Use these keywords in addition to your target keyword.
- Optimize Your Website with Searchers in Mind: Think of what searchers of your content might want in the way of information and make sure you provide that to them.
- Create Helpful Blog Posts: If your blog posts contain helpful advice, you’ll be likely to draw site visitors in who are interested in your products and services.
- Create Blog Posts for Each Main Keyword: Don’t just create a single blog post and include all relevant keywords. Create individual blog posts that each focus on one main keyword. This will help expand your reach!
- Use Social Media to Direct People to Your Site: You can use social media to post links to your website pages and blog content.
- Use Blogger Outreach: Once you’ve created blogs, reach out to some influencers in your industry to see if they’ll share the content.
- Video Content on LinkedIn: Video content is extremely popular on LinkedIn and draws people to your website if they’re interested in the content.
- Host Giveaways: People love a good giveaway contest and this is a great way to attract quality site visitors.
- Create Long Form Content Blogs: When you create long form content blog posts, you show the reader you know what you’re talking about and they’ll view you as an expert in the industry.
By keeping these ten tips in mind, you can improve your reach and attract quality website visitors who may turn into customers.